A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyuk Cha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyuk Cha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyuk C Cha MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Hyuk C. Cha practice?
- Dr. Hyuk Cha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hyuk Cha practices Dermatology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Brighton Dermatologists.