Dr. Hyuk Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Lee is the most wonderful Dr. I have ever been to. He is very friendly, he spends time with you to explain how he will take care of your health problem, and he performs the surgery you need very successfully. I am very pleased with my surgery and greatly recommend him to any woman who needs prolapsed bladder surgery.

February 16th, 2016
PATIENT
HE IS GREAT DOCTOR WENT WITH HIM ABOUT 21 YRS AGO AND HE MADE MY MIRACLE HAPPEN, TODAY IS 20 YRS OF MY FIRST SON. AND HE ALSO DELIVERED MY 3 FIRST BOYS. I CALL HIM MY MIRACLE WORKER

March 11th, 2015
Dr. Lee is very informative. He definitely was really patient with me. He gave me direct contact to him if necessary. He kept a smile and a wonderful sense of humor. He made me feel so much better. If Dr. Lee is not married, I would like to marry him :-) He was that good

October 21st, 2013
Dr. Lee is simply an amazing doctor. A few weeks ago, I learnt that I had a large fibroid tumor that needed to be removed immediately as it was encroaching on my bladder and kidneys. As panicked as I was thinking about the surgery, Dr. Lee calmed me down. He was very gentle, warm, kind and very attentive to my needs. He took the time to review my medical history and the steps that he needed to take to remove the tumor. He went over each step of surgery and recovery and answered all my questions patiently. He was thorough, compassionate and very caring. After my surgery he checked on me to make sure my recovery was going well. I would recommend Dr. Lee anytime. I am forever grateful to have been in his care. Thank you.

May 17th, 2012
Wonderful
Dr Lee is a wonderful doctor. He has a great bedside matter and is an excellent surgeon.

May 3rd, 2011
Ms Virginia Rodriguez
I can only say the best things about my experience with Dr. Lee.After having a pelvic ultrasound my primary care physician told me that I needed to see a gynecologist, so I went to see Dr. Lee. He was warm and friendly and I felt totally at easse with him. After lab work and a discussion he sent me home to decide if I wanted to have the surgery. I decided it would be best to proceed. My experience with him at the hospital was especially good. He took time to greet me in the morning prior to my surgery and came to see me post surgery on a Friday evening to see how I was and to give me information on what he found during my surgery. This is the very first time that I have had a surgeon take so much time to fully inform me as to what he found and what and why he did the surgery. Totally amazing to me. May I add that I am recovering so rapidly after surgery. Very little discomfort, just a little and I feel so well! Had my first post-op on Monday and he is so gentle that it didn't even hurt to have the staples removed. I am already recommending the good doctor to anyone who listens. By far the very best experience I have ever had with a surgeon. Thank you, Dear Dr. Lee.

April 18th, 2011
best ..

September 2nd, 2010
Laparascopic Hysterectomy
I had lge & multiple fibroids & ovar cyst. The 1st dr said that laparscopic was absolutely out of the question cuz uterus was 21cm.FORTUNATELY found Dr. Lee & he successfully performed the surgery next day got up and went home 2nd day got up and made my family breakfast! He's awesome, awesome, awesome!!! He does what other doctors can't or won't try to do. Nurses at hospital completely trust him too!

March 10th, 2010
Good Doctor !!!!
Highly recommended.

March 1st, 2010
Recent Surgery
Dr. Lee was very informative and helpful. He made me feel very comfortable with having LSH surgery especually never having experienced what i'd experienced prior to knowing I needed the surgery. Dr. Lee is wonderful and my surgery went over very well

February 25th, 2010
Best physician ever
Dr. Lee is the most caring and experienced physician I have ever known.He performed a three hour procedure on me last week and within 48 hours I was back on my feet with virtually no signs of recovery issues. Even the operating room nurse told me that he was the best doctor and that it was my lucky day and that she would request him if she needed surgery.He takes his time during office visits to explain in detail.I highly recommend Dr. Lee.

February 23rd, 2010
I was VERY pleased with my surgery and care! I'm VERY delighted with Dr Lee AND his staff!