A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyun-Soo Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyun-Soo Lee is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyun-Soo Lee, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cosmetic Dermatology Hair Diseases Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma Melanoma Nail Disease Connective Tissue Disease General Dermatology Warts Dermatologic Surgery and Cosmetic Dermatology, Hair Diseases, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Melanoma, Nail Disease, Connective Tissue Disease, General Dermatology, Warts, Dermatologic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hyun-Soo S. Lee practice?
Dr. Hyun-Soo Lee practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Internal Medicine, and Pathology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Flushing Dermatologists, Flushing Pathologists, and Flushing Internists.