A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyun-Soo Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyun-Soo Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyun-Soo Lee, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hair Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Lee has 17 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyun-Soo Lee MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Hyun-Soo Lee practice?
- Dr. Hyun-Soo Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hyun-Soo Lee practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Flushing Dermatologists and Flushing Pathologists.