A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyun-Suk Chong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyun-Suk Chong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyun-Suk Chong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Chong graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Chong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyun-Suk Chong MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Hyun-Suk Chong practice?
- Dr. Hyun-Suk Chong has 1 office location.
Dr. Hyun-Suk Chong practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Endocrinologists.