A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyun-Suk Chong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyun-Suk Chong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chong
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyun-Suk Chong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Chong graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Chong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyun-Suk Chong MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Hyun-Suk Chong practice?
- Dr. Hyun-Suk Chong has 1 office location.
Dr. Hyun-Suk Chong practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Endocrinologists.