A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Lee, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Lee, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Medical Weight Management
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Touro University, Vallejo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Transitional Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet H Lee MD and DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Janet Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Lee practices Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists.