A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyun Bae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyun Bae, Spinal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bae
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bae Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyun Bae, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Bae graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bae has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyun Bae MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hyun Bae practice?
- Dr. Hyun Bae has 1 office location.
Dr. Hyun Bae practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.