A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyun Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyun Chang is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyun Chang, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyun Sik Chang MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hyun S. Chang practice?
- Dr. Hyun Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Hyun Chang practices Surgery near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Surgeons.