A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyun Kee Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyun Kee Chung is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyun Kee Chung, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Chung has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyun Kee Chung MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hyun Kee Chung practice?
- Dr. Hyun Kee Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hyun Kee Chung practices Anesthesiology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Worcester Anesthesiologists.