A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyun Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyun Kyung Lee MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hyun K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Hyun Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hyun Lee practices Psychiatry near Lyons, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See Lyons Psychiatrists.