Dr. H Kil Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2013

Dr. Jae Kil

There are two Dr. Kils, not to be confused with Jae Kil. They're brothers. I haven't seen the older brother before, as Jae Kil is the younger one. I've seen many Obgyns and doctors, and he's the only one I've always chosen to go back to because he is an awesome listener and really shows that he cares. The problem with doctors in this area is they do NOT LISTEN. He also remembers you when you come back in, and he keeps a good record. He checks on it before he comes in the room with you, to serve as a reminder for himself, so he is always on the ball when he comes in. He can tend to be a little mainstream when it comes to prescriptions and testing. He can tend to test a little too often I feel, but on one hand, that's good because he's proactive and wants to make sure he doesn't miss a thing. He is very experienced and knows a lot. If you have any questions for him, he's always willing to stick around and answer, and if you show worry, he is willing to help comfort. I was worried going into my labor & delivery, as he wasn't going to be my doctor. (I was at my 40 week appt and suddenly 6cm dilated, which I had no idea) so i was being sent to the hospital right away, which I wasn't prepared for. He literally pulled up a chair in front of me to talk to me and let me know it will be okay and if I seriously needed him, he gave me his personal cell number. He also personally talked to his staff to let them know I would be going to L&D and put me at ease. He's a great doctor. I highly recommend him. The wait time to see him can be extreme at times, but averages about 15-20 mins. That's just because he is the most seen doctor in the office. It's worth the wait.

September 21st, 2010

Horrible doctor

Horrible experience, be warned, don't go to this office.

March 27th, 2010

My pregnancy was high risk, but Dr. Kil seemed to know all aspect of my complication and now I have a healthy son resulting from a very positive experience. I highly recommend him to any high risk patient.

November 11th, 2015