Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hyung Kim
Dr. Hyung Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Janesville, WI. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, RML Specialty Hospital and University of Illinois Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hyung Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Hyung Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Janesville, WI.
Dr. Mohamad Khatib
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Janesville, WI 0 mi18
Dr. Thomas Stoiber
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Janesville, WI 0 mi29
Dr. Robert Fasano
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Janesville, WI 0 mi22