A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyung Kim, Urologic Cancers, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyung Kim, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyung Lae Kim MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hyung L. Kim practice?
- Dr. Hyung Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Hyung Kim practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.