A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyung Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyung Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyung Lim, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans