A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyung Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyung Kim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyung Oh Kim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hyung O. Kim practice?
- Dr. Hyung Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Hyung Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.