A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyung Paek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Paek graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Paek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyung Min Paek MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hyung M. Paek practice?
- Dr. Hyung Paek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hyung Paek practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, CT and Greenwich, CT.
See West Haven Internists and West Haven Pediatricians.