A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyung Kim, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyung Suk Kim MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hyung S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Hyung Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hyung Kim practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Physiatrists and Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors.