A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Choi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Choi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Choi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H.k. Choi MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Choi practice?
- Dr. Robert Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Choi practices Neurology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Neurologists.