A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyunmi Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyunmi Choi, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Choi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyunmi Choi MD is a female Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Hyunmi Choi practice?
- Dr. Hyunmi Choi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hyunmi Choi practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.