A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyunmin Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyunmin Cho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyunmin Cho, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Cho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyunmin Wesley Cho MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hyunmin W. Cho practice?
- Dr. Hyunmin Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Hyunmin Cho practices Family Medicine near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Family Physicians.