A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hyunsook Ohm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyunsook Ohm, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohm graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Ohm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyunsook Kim Ohm MD is a female Pathologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Hyunsook K. Ohm practice?
- Dr. Hyunsook Ohm has 1 office location.
Dr. Hyunsook Ohm practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pathologists.