A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. I-Fan Mau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. I-Fan Mau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mau
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. I-Fan Mau, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mau graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mau has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. I-Fan Theodore Mau MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. I-Fan T. Mau practice?
- Dr. I-Fan Mau has 1 office location.
Dr. I-Fan Mau practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.