A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. I-Fan Mau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. I-Fan Mau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mau
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. I-Fan Mau, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mau graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mau has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. I-Fan Theodore Mau MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. I-Fan T. Mau practice?
- Dr. I-Fan Mau has 1 office location.
Dr. I-Fan Mau practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.