A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. I-Huei Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. I-Huei Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. I-Huei Lin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Taipei Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. I-Huei H. Lin practice?
Dr. I-Huei Lin practices Pediatrics near Medina, OH.
See Medina Pediatricians.