A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. I-Huei Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. I-Huei Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. I-Huei Lin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Taipei Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. I-Huei Huei Lin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. I-Huei H. Lin practice?
- Dr. I-Huei Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. I-Huei Lin practices Pediatrics near Medina, OH.
See Medina Pediatricians.