Learn more about Dr. I-Wen Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. I-Wen Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. I-Wen Wang, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Wang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. I-Wen Wang MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. I-Wen Wang practice?
- Dr. I-Wen Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. I-Wen Wang practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons and Indianapolis Cardiothoracic Surgeons.