A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. I-Wen Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. I-Wen Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. I-Wen Wang, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Wang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. I-Wen Wang MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. I-Wen Wang practice?
- Dr. I-Wen Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. I-Wen Wang practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons and Indianapolis Cardiothoracic Surgeons.