Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. I Am Resurreccion
Dr. I Am Resurreccion, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with other offices in Webster, NY and Sayre, PA. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Resurreccion is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital, Robert Packer Hospital and Corning Hospital. Dr. Resurreccion has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. I Am Resurreccion has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. I Am Resurreccion is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Kristine Tenebruso
Rochester, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Benjamin Hammond
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Stephen Silver
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi36