A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ia Kue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ia Kue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kue graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Kue has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ia Yang Kue DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ia Y. Kue practice?
- Dr. Ia Kue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ia Kue practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Family Physicians.