A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iad Naji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iad Naji is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iad Naji, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naji graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Naji has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iad Zouheir Naji MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Iad Z. Naji practice?
- Dr. Iad Naji has 4 office locations.
Dr. Iad Naji practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Eastpointe, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Fort Myers Internists, Fort Myers Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Myers Infectious Disease Doctors.