A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iain McDougall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iain McDougall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iain McDougall, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Breast Cancer
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Nuclear Medicine
- Radiation Injuries
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. McDougall graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McDougall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDougall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Iain R. McDougall practice?
Dr. Iain McDougall practices Nuclear Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Nuclear Medicine Physicians.