A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iakovos Koutras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iakovos Koutras, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koutras graduated from New York University.
Dr. Koutras has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iakovos Konstantine Koutras MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Iakovos K. Koutras practice?
- Dr. Iakovos Koutras has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iakovos Koutras practices Diagnostic Radiology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton Bays, NY.
See Staten Island Radiologists.