A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iakovos Koutras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iakovos Koutras is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iakovos Koutras, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koutras graduated from New York University.
Dr. Koutras has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iakovos Koutras MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Iakovos Koutras practice?
- Dr. Iakovos Koutras has 1 office location.
Dr. Iakovos Koutras practices Diagnostic Radiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Radiologists.