A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Aaronson is Excellent. Dr. Aaronson has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaronson graduated from University Of Cambridge, England.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aaronson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Hospital
- Musc Medical Center
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aaronson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ian Aaronson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ian A. Aaronson practice?
Dr. Ian Aaronson practices Urology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sean Aaronson, Dr. Shane Aaronson, Dr. Shaun Aaronson, Dr. Shawn Aaronson