A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Aaronson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Aaronson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pathologic Dilatation
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaronson graduated from University Of Cambridge, England.
Dr. Aaronson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Anthony Aaronson MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ian A. Aaronson practice?
- Dr. Ian Aaronson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ian Aaronson practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Urologists.