Dr. Ian Alexander MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 15th, 2015
Awesome doctor , old school ,deeply cares about his patients, provides excellent skilled care ! Saved my life ! TOP DOC !

November 12th, 2011
Twenty years later
My family Dr. had his Ankle fused by Dr. Alexander back in 1991 and had a great experience so twenty years later when my Ankle required surgery Dr. Alexander was the only choice considered by my family Dr.My experience was equilaly as great, Dr. Alexander and his staff at Ohio State University Medical Center(East)were the best all around, And I whould recommend him to everyone who needs foot or ankle work done. After my surgery he even gave me his home and cell phone numbers so if I needed to talk to him after hours I could reach him " at any time ".

January 4th, 2010
The Best Orthopedic Dr
Dr. Alexander is the most caring and understanding and wisest man that we have encountered through our ordeal. He saved my husband's leg. He took very good care of him throughout the 3.5 years that it took to get my husband back on track. Not to mention I have never had a doctor give me his home, office, cell and pager numbers. That is confidence in my book. I only used his cell phone number 1 time and he was right there when I needed him. He was so good at keeping in good contact. When he moved from Akron to Mansfield, we opted to stay with him because he is the best in the country. We are very lucky to have him and are thankful that we do.