A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Armstrong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Armstrong, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian I T Armstrong MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ian I. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Ian Armstrong has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ian Armstrong practices Neurological Surgery near Culver City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Culver City Neurological Surgeons.