A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Atlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Atlas, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atlas
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Atlas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Atlas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Atlas graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Atlas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Medical Center
- Carol G. Simon Cancer Center Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Atlas MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ian Atlas practice?
- Dr. Ian Atlas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ian Atlas practices Urology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, NJ.
See Morristown Urologists.