A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Atlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Atlas, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Atlas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Atlas graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Atlas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Medical Center
- Carol G. Simon Cancer Center Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Atlas MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ian Atlas practice?
- Dr. Ian Atlas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ian Atlas practices Urology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, NJ.
See Morristown Urologists.