A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Ausubel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Ausubel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Ausubel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ausubel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ausubel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Frederick Ausubel MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ian F. Ausubel practice?
- Dr. Ian Ausubel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ian Ausubel practices Internal Medicine near Valley Stream, NY.
See Valley Stream Internists.