A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Hoffman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Hoffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hoffman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian B Hoffman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ian B. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Ian Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Hoffman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Pikesville, MD.
See Pikesville Internists and Pikesville Pulmonologists.