A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Hoffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hoffman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian B Hoffman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ian B. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Ian Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Hoffman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Pikesville, MD.
See Pikesville Internists and Pikesville Pulmonologists.