Dr. Ian Bach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ian Bach?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Ian Bach?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2017

Very disrespectful and condescending.

Dr. Bach is almost verbally abusive and resorted to name calling during my visit with him. I have never experienced any doctor like this one. I left the office feeling victimized! Do your homework, he has many bad reviews throughout the review sites.

January 27th, 2015

Bearer of great news!

I went in to see a doctor, not caring who as I didn't have a practitioner at the time, for symptoms of what I thought was a bad stomach bug! The nurse who walked me back to the exam room suggested that I do a urine test. After I did the test and got back to my room in walks Dr. Bach- great bedside manner, he began asking questions to get to know me and my health history. After making me comfortable, he shared some of the craziest and best news of my life—I was pregnant!!! Dr. Bach was very comforting in that moment of pure shock. With tissues in hand for my watery eyes he shared his parenting experience with me and encouraged that this is the best journey life can throw at a couple. He gave me a general exam to make sure everything was fine and before I left he made sure I knew of the resources/ support systems just in case my husband wasn’t as excited as I was. Luckily, here we are 8 months later looking forward to the birth of our first daughter and thankful for the kindness of Dr. Bach showed that emotional day. *The ratings on the front staff and wait time should not be a direct reflection of Dr. Bach as I saw him at the walk in clinic and I'm sure he has no control of who is at the front desk.

December 26th, 2013

Very nice.

Saw him because I needed a same day appointment and my doctor wasn't available. I thought he was great. He spent quite a bit of time with me and I felt like he cared. I would definitely see him again and would recommend him to others. The front office staff person I dealt with was okay. She seemed a bit rushed, but the doctor didn't.

July 9th, 2012

Dr. Bach was great. Unfortunately the office staff is just OK. EVERY time I call to make an appointment or get test results, the phone is answered by Brittney who immediately puts me on hold. EVERY time she puts me on hold, I literally wait over 8 minutes before someone picks up. Brittney needs to schedule appointments, not pass them on.

June 22nd, 2012

Very nice doctor awesome bedside manner

October 1st, 2010

HORRIBLE personality

I've had more personality shown from dead fish. Very suspicious nature, won't make eye contact, forced smile and laugh. Was not at all concerned with solving my problem, just rushed through the exam (under 5 minutes) and refused to help me solve my problem.

July 27th, 2017