A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Baird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Baird is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baird
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Baird Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Baird, MBBS, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Baird graduated from University Of St. Andrews, Scotland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baird has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian M Baird MBBS and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ian M. Baird practice?
- Dr. Ian Baird has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Baird practices Infectious Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Infectious Disease Doctors.