A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Baird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Baird is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baird
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Baird Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Baird, MBBS, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Baird graduated from University Of St. Andrews, Scotland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baird has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian M Baird MBBS and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ian M. Baird practice?
- Dr. Ian Baird has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Baird practices Infectious Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Infectious Disease Doctors.