Learn more about Dr. Ian Balfour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Balfour is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balfour
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Balfour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Balfour, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Balfour graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balfour has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian C Balfour MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ian C. Balfour practice?
- Dr. Ian Balfour has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Balfour practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Pediatricians and Lawrenceville Pediatric Specialists.