A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Balfour, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Cardiomegaly, and Congenital Heart Defects.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Balfour graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.More Education & Awards
Dr. Balfour has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Hospital Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balfour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ian Balfour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ian C. Balfour practice?
Dr. Ian Balfour practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: East Saint Louis, IL and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians, Saint Louis Cardiologists, Saint Louis Internists, and Saint Louis Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sean Balfour, Dr. Shane Balfour, Dr. Shaun Balfour, Dr. Shawn Balfour