A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Belson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Belson, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Belson graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Belson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Menorah Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian L Belson DO is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ian L. Belson practice?
- Dr. Ian Belson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ian Belson practices Neurology near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Neurologists.