A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Belson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Belson, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Belson graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Belson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Menorah Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ian L. Belson practice?
Dr. Ian Belson practices Neurology near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Neurologists.