Dr. Ian Belson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 5th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr Belson's for many years. I have always found him to be very knowledgeable and extremely caring. If he's not sure about something, which isn't often, he's not afraid to tell you that, and will check into the matter further to make sure that you are getting the very best care. You seldom have to wait more than a few minutes to be called back for your appointment. The office staff is always polite and friendly.

August 1st, 2016
Dr Ian Belson is an amazing Neurologist. Patient, great listener and he does not rush me through my appointments. He takes his time to access my health and determine what would be the best recommendation. He staff is courteous and great customer service.

July 22nd, 2016
Dr. Belson
I have been seeing Dr. Belson for over 30 years. The reason I followed him to wherever he moved to is that he is kind, always explaining things, takes his time to listen and work "With" me rather than insisting on his way and his way alone, and is always willing to help. Whenever I have one of my own ideas, Dr. Belson will advise me to try it or not to do it. However, He will take my ideas under consideration and come up with something similar that would and did work better for me. I now live in Columbia, MO and still take the time to go to him even if I have to have someone to drive me there. Dr. Belson is well informed and is treating his patients as individuals instead of numbers. He is always available for me to either come to see him or to answer questions over the phone. I would recommend Dr. Belson to my friends, family, and everyone who is looking for an old-time good, genuine doctor.

June 25th, 2016
Johnson County Nuerology'sdoffice they are always so kind and caring they always have a smile on their face and I sincerely care about how you feel that day

March 15th, 2016
Dr. Belson is the best doctor I have ever had and will ever have!!! Drive from Topeka to KC just to see him!!!!

December 13th, 2015
Satisfaction
I've been using the office several years and have never had any complaints about any the staff I have dealt with.

December 13th, 2015
Dr. Belson is a genius !
Dr. Belson is a genius ! His diagnosis, albeit my symptom description was far from professional, very accurately identified, not only the problem(s), but he 'got it', and prescribed absolutely the perfect med to give me IMMEDIATE relief. I look forward to the continuation of my treatments with Dr. Belson. BTW - Excellent is not nearly a strong enough accolade for this brilliant Doctor's. capabilities, professionalism, demeanor, patient interest and time dedication granted to me, a New Patient on my first visit. WOW !

September 1st, 2015
Best Doctor
Dr. Belson is a master of his trade. He explained in detail the testing procedure and what to expect. He was exactly on target with my diagnosis. He is very kind and sincere in treatment and care. I would highly recommend him to family and friends or anyone needing diagnosis and treatment. I am more than pleased with his diagnosis and treatment. I was so relieved to find a doctor with his intelligence in his field. Thank you Dr Belson

September 1st, 2015
Ian Belson
Dr Belson was very accurate with my diagnosis. I have been to two other neurologists before him who left me thinking I was nuts. He was honest and very sensitive to my feelings. He spends the time to listen to me and try to figure out the plan of attack against my Parkinson's. I would definitely suggest him to my family & friends.

June 21st, 2015
Caring doctor
Dr. Belson always listens to my concerns. He seems caring and wants the best for me.

February 23rd, 2015
Fantistic
My favorite Dr. in my 63 years of life. Fantastic Staff,Wonderful, understanding, caring Dr. THANKS

July 8th, 2014
Respect for Dr Belson
Dr Belson is friendly, curtious, and very respectful of his patients. He tells you what to expect from your diagnosis. I would recommend him to other people and if I had to choose a neurologist again, I would choose him.