Dr. Ian Brodie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ian Brodie?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Ian Brodie?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 26th, 2016

Office visit

I will Never go back to this dr

March 17th, 2016

Workers comp patient

Absolutely worse dr. I've ever met! He truly made me see how workers comp doctors sell their soul to remind in network. I gained 25lbs. Within the first 6months of my car accident from all the crap I was going through. Not sure why since I was hardly eating and mostly sleeping due to pain. This dr made it all about my weight. Made two comments in regards to it and told me to join a gym and I'd feel much better. I went in for a whiplash injury and low back pain. He said lumbar mri came back normal sent me right back to work and didn't even bother finishing up his treatment plan for my neck injury he was recommending mri of that area as well as an emg or something to do with my nerves. He completely disregarded proceeding with these diagnostic testing as soon as he got lumbar mri. I had another dr look at lumbar mRI that said I have a couple of slightly bulged discs in that area nothing serious just minor and I ended up having a bulged disc at my c5 level and due to spinal bruising developed a syrinx (cyst) on my spine there. I returned back to work for six months worsening my condition until I found a Dr that caught it and recommends surgery. I was crying when I left his office because I even asked them aren't they going to do any further diagnostic testing and more physical therapy because at that point my physical therapist was recommending more sessions. Him and his staff said no the insurance co won't pay for it because you already had physical therapy and they won't approve the diagnostic testing either.Really? All it took was a Dr who took the time to submit paperwork for me to get mri and pt.

January 22nd, 2016

I have seen Dr. Brody before and was approved by my Insurance Carrier to see him again since he is my QME. So when I called to get an appointment, Nanette told me at 11:00 she would call me in an hour. Well at 3:30, I called again and she said she needed my chart and would call me right back. The next day, I called at 10:00 am and was told that Nanette was busy and who did I talk to about making an appointment and I said Nanette. I asked to talk to someone else to make the appointment and she said Nanette was the only one. When I asked her to leave a message for Dr. Brody, she told me that "oh Dr. Brody won't take your message" like I am not good enough for him to speak to. I did get a call back stating that i would get an appointment call back at 4:40 and guess what? NO CALL BACK. This office is so unprofessional and I still can't get over the fact that "Dr. Brody won't take my message". I would recommend anyone NOT to see him. His staff is rude and they lie to you.

September 18th, 2015

Workers Comp Patient

While Dr Brodie is an adequate MD his staff is filled with rude woman that will be little you, place you on extended hold and continue to make snark comments.

August 26th, 2015

My hip fracture

I fell from a ladder at home in April. My family called 911 and they took me to Los Alamitos Hospital. Dr. Brodie was referred to me by the emergency room. He did surgery on my hip. He and his staff were helpful to me and my family throughout this whole ordeal. I now walk without my cane. Thank goodness he was in the emergency room that night.

May 20th, 2015

I was sent to Dr. Brodie for a work related injury. He took his time reading thru all the information and was very thorough and accurate with the examination. I found him to be pleasant to deal with and fair.

February 3rd, 2015

When my post surgery health started getting worse, I was dumped.

October 21st, 2013

awful

The doc never help me after surgery I now have back problems, neck pain headaches neck strains it been 2 years now and I feel the same. Doc is a rude old man. Always making jokes that are.offensive. he need to retired he's only hurting people other then helping

May 16th, 2013

Mr.

A mercenary of the insurance company with no ethics. He shouldn't be allowed to practice.

May 3rd, 2013

Insurance Adjuster not Doctor

This was the most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen. He lectured me about how I should be happy that I didn't lose my job. Then he went on to say that I made a lot of money for my age and that I shouldn't expect money for "claiming" that I was hurt. Worst doctor ever. Will be following up with complaint to state board. There should be a zero star option.

September 26th, 2012

WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD

this man should not be practicing. he is hostile and impatient. he has an extremely rude disposition. he was rough during examination with no regard to an injury or expressed pain in the process. he was condescending and well just a jerk. i was appalled with my experience...it was absolutely beyond comprehension that a doctor could behave in such a manor. never in my life have i had an experience like this.

January 13th, 2011

I would not referrer this dr to anyone,. He has a very poor dr/ patient relationship,. cant get appointments and followup is terrible.