A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Buckingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Buckingham, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckingham graduated from St. Mary's Hospital Medical School, Imperial College London, England.
Dr. Buckingham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Buckingham BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ian Buckingham practice?
- Dr. Ian Buckingham has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Buckingham practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.