A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Butler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Butler, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Developmental Disorders
- Dwarfism (Achondroplasia)
- Dystonic Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Metabolic Brain Diseases
- Movement Disorders
- Muscule Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Phenylketonurias (PKU)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
- Viral Encephalitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University Of Adelaide. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Butler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian John Butler MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ian J. Butler practice?
- Dr. Ian Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Butler practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.