A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Carroll, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Carroll has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian L Carroll MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ian L. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Ian Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Carroll practices Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists.