Dr. Ian Cavin DO Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Draper, UT

January 2nd, 2017
GREAT SURGEON
Excellent service. Very caring and was totally concerned with my issue. I would recommend Dr Cavin to anyone.

January 2nd, 2017
Absolute great surgeon. Very caring. The best ever. Would recommend Dr Cavin to anyone.

December 6th, 2016
Dr. Cavin and his staff are exceptional and highly professional. Definitely the right choice for me.

June 7th, 2016
I am very grateful to Dr Ian Cavin for his excellent care on such short notice in removing my gall bladder. I hope for a full recovery.

March 18th, 2016
Very nice, respectful physician. Dr Cavin spent a lot of time explaining my options and did not make me feel rushed. His staff was very friendly and helpful also.

February 21st, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I feel Dr. Cavin is sincere, honest and very concerned that the correct thing is done on behalf of your health. Anyone that was interested in being a surgeon at such a young age definitely has taken his studies seriously. He also came highly recommended by someone I trust.

January 20th, 2016
Awesome Experience!
Dr. Cavin is a wonderful man & surgeon. I am so glad I went to him.

December 12th, 2015
No one likes going to the doctors, but at least Dr. Cavin's office staff make it as enjoyable as possible! From the moment I walked in the door until I left everyone was so kind and I felt as if they truly cared about what was wrong with me. And Dr. Cavin is friendly yet professional and I felt confident having him do my gallbladder surgery -of course it helped since I had gotten recommendations from both the ultrasound tech and a GI doctor! But that just goes to show that others have confidence in him, too. I would highly recommend Dr, Cavin if you are in need of a General Surgeon, and not just for his skills but for the kindness of the staff.

November 30th, 2015
Lucky to have had him as a surgeon for my wife!

November 27th, 2015
Patient
My experience with Dr. Cavin was very positive. He made me feel like I was important by taking all the time I necessary for me to fully understand the surgical proceedure I needed. When I was done I new what he would do, what I wuold feel like after the surgery, what pain I would experience and how long my recovery would take. Everything I was told was exactly how I was told it would be. Dr. Cavin is very knowledgable and and skilled. He and the entire hospital staff of nurses and anesthesiologist were all very friendly and made me feel comfortable through the entire proceedure. They all explained what was happening and always asked if I had any questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Cavin to anyone.

November 24th, 2015
Dr. Cavin is a wonderful physician. He is very knowledgeable and caring towards his patients, he has great bedside manner. I really like his office staff as well. They cater to their patients and I never have to wait to see Dr Cavin. I wish all Dr.'s were as great as Dr Cavin.

January 31st, 2015
Trustworthy
Finding a Dr that you fully trust is very hard, but Dr Cavin is one of those Dr's. He is very thorough and explains everything! My recovery has been long & painful, but needed to be done.