A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Ch'en:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Ch'en, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ch'en graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Ch'en has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Y Ch'en MD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ian Y. Ch'en practice?
- Dr. Ian Ch'en has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Ch'en practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Radiologists.