A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Ch'en:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ch'en
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ch'en Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Ch'en, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ch'en graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Ch'en has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Y Ch'en MD is a male Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ian Y. Ch'en practice?
- Dr. Ian Ch'en has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Ch'en practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Radiologists.