A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Cohen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Cohen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Mark Cohen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ian M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Ian Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ian Cohen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Waterbury, CT.
See Waterbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.