A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Cook, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Multi-Infarct Dementia
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cook has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Ainsworth Cook MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ian A. Cook practice?
- Dr. Ian Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ian Cook practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.