Dr. Ian Crabb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ian Crabb?

Elbow break thru the joint

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Another surgeon did my first surgery but after 9 months of physical therapy and hardly any improvement on range of motion, my physical therapist recommended Dr. Ian Crabb. He did my 2nd surgery & got most of my range of motion back immediately. I am very happy with the results and would use him again!

Posted on October 26th, 2016

I would choose him again. My surgical scars are. Aren't visible. No complications

Refuses Service

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Arrogant, refuses patients with approved referrals and insurance authorizations, does not recognize medical advancements and seems to hung-up on himself. Leaves patients in limbo when he selectively decides who to treat. Staff is rude and unprofessional and contribute to the abuse of patients seeking help. Would not recommend any patients to this Doctor so they do not experience rejection when they have a orthopedic condition.

Posted on March 27th, 2015

in 96 he reattached my hand and in 6 months I was able to work again and enjoy life. THANKS DOC

no bedside manner with so many other good docters would never recommened this dr.

Posted on June 1st, 2012

at my first visit to seek relief from a tear in my rotator cuff, I was told by him i could possibly learn to live with the pain because of my age...57 yrs old.And then when I did have the surgery (I have had surgery before) he did not even meet with me at the hospital just prior to surgery nor post surgery at the hospital. This is the first time ever that the surgeon has failed to me with me to reassure me and tell me what to expect. To top it off when it came time to choose my PT I told him who I wanted...a therapist who works with atheletes he told me I didn't need anyone that "good" again because of my age and didn't need my shoulder to be that good again. When he showed me the surgery DVD he rushed right past the part that showed the injury was worse than what he had suspected, I know because I asked to go back and explain what he had rushed past and that is what he admitted. He was rude and inconsiderate and in my opinion very judgemental.

Dont waste your time and money!

Posted on May 15th, 2012