by shane king on Mar 27th, 2015

in 96 he reattached my hand and in 6 months I was able to work again and enjoy life. THANKS DOC

no bedside manner with so many other good docters would never recommened this dr. show details no bedside manner with so many other good docters would never recommened this dr.
May 31st, 2012

at my first visit to seek relief from a tear in my rotator cuff, I was told by him i could possibly learn to live with the pain because of my age...57 yrs old.And then when I did have the surgery (I have had surgery before) he did not even meet with me at the hospital just prior to surgery nor post surgery at the hospital. This is the first time ever that the surgeon has failed to me with me to reassure me and tell me what to expect. To top it off when it came time to choose my PT I told him who I wanted...a therapist who works with atheletes he told me I didn't need anyone that "good" again because of my age and didn't need my shoulder to be that good again. When he showed me the surgery DVD he rushed right past the part that showed the injury was worse than what he had suspected, I know because I asked to go back and explain what he had rushed past and that is what he admitted. He was rude and inconsiderate and in my opinion very judgemental.