A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Cunningham is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Cunningham, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Cunningham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Central Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Cunningham MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ian Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Ian Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Cunningham practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Radiologists.