A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Cunningham is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Cunningham, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Cunningham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
- Central Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Robert Cunningham MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ian R. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Ian Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Cunningham practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Radiologists.