A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Deutchki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Deutchki is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Deutchki, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutchki graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deutchki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Monroe Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian M Deutchki MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ian M. Deutchki practice?
- Dr. Ian Deutchki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ian Deutchki practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Lancaster Family Physicians and Lancaster Geriatric Doctors.